DecorationsChristmas

Present Wreath

This wreath is perfect to put above your fireplace near the Christmas tree.

Total Time: 45 minutes to 1 hour

Yield: 1 wreath

1. I had these left over mini boxes that I saved and they worked perfectly for this project. If you don't have any mini boxes, you can use empty mini raisin boxes, or make your own boxes.
  2. I wrapped the boxes with scrapbook paper and a brown paper bag. You could use actual gift wrapping paper if you'd like too.
  3. Then I had some left over elastic bows and I put them on the boxes to make the boxes look like presents.
  4. I bought this plain 18" inch wreath at Michaels for $2.25 on sale (originally $5.99) After fluffing the wreath out, it is time to add the presents around the wreath. I used a thin red ribbon, and tucked it underneath the elastic ribbon and tied it on behind the wreath, then cut the excess ribbon off. Repeat until you are finished.
  5. To fill up the wreath, I used old mini ornaments I had laying around.
  6. To complete the wreath, I added a velvet like ribbon I bought last year for 90% off. I used a white string and threaded it in the loop of the bow and tied it behind the wreath on both sides to keep the bow in place.

Beautiful!

Thank you! I love it. So simple but very fitting for the living room.