Paper Mache boxes made to look like Santa.
Total Time: 8 hours
Yield: 1 set of 3 boxes
Source: I got the idea from another set of boxes I made for Halloween that I saw on pinterest
- 3 different size paper mache boxes
- 1 can red spray paint
- 1 can black spray paint
- 3 sets of cut out letters to make HO
- 3 pieces of white paper cut to look like a belt buckle
- 3 rectangles of black paper to go in white belt buckle
- Spray paint the lower part of the boxes with red spray paint.
- Spray paint the lids with black.
- Allow time to dry.
- Cut out 3 Hs and 3 Os. You can do this by hand or with a circuit or other device (you could also stencil these on.)
- Cut out of white paper 3 belt buckles. (My mother-in-law used a punch for this.)
- Cut out 3 black rectangles to place on top of belt buckles.
- Once the paint is dry, glue on the letters and belt buckles.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!