Trick or Treat Jack-'o-Lantern Bucket
After two years of being trapped at home due to the pandemic, we can finally go out and this time, the city is organizing trick or treat for kids.
The kids were excited. Problem is, we don't want to spend so much on costume and props. One thing I made a DIY is the bucket to be filled with goodies later.
- Large plastic bowl
- Orange craft paper
- Black craft paper
- double sided tape
- Neatly cover the bowl with orange craft paper.
- Draw the jack o lantern face (triangle eyes, nose, zigzag mouth) using the black craft paper. Cut them out.
- Stick into place. I used double sided tape because it's neat and less messy than glue.
- Make a hole on two sides of the bowl and attach the chord (for the handle).
- Voila! Trick or treat jack o lantern bucket is now ready!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.