Jack-O'-Lantern Soda Bottle
Dress up your drinks for your next Halloween party.
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 2-liter bottle orange soda
- 1 roll black duct tape
- green curling ribbon
- exacto knife
- cutting mat
- Remove the label from the soda bottle.
- Unroll some of the duct tape onto a cutting mat.
- Cut out a mouth, nose, and eyes from the duct tape.
- Adhere the face pieces onto the bottle.
- Cut some pieces of curling ribbon (approx. 2 ft.). Tie them around the neck of the bottle and curl the ribbon with scissors.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.