Using Tulle and Lights for Wedding Decor

Category Decorations
The combination of tulle and strings of lights can be used as elegant wedding decorations. This is a page about using tulle and lights for wedding decor.

For my daughter's wedding, she wanted to use lots of white lights. At this time of year, you can't just go out to your local department store and buy them so we decided to borrow as many as we could. Fortunately, we were able to borrow almost all that we needed.

We have a very large church. Both the sanctuary and the basement were decorated as the reception was downstairs. It looked great! Also, tulle is extremely cheap to buy and also easy to work with. It can be reused, which I am thankful for. I have another daughter whom I am sure will someday want to get married as well!

By Robin

Comment Pin it! Was this helpful? Yes

How do I wrap tulle around lights for an aisle runner?

By Lynn

Weddings DecorationsAugust 17, 2017
🌻
🎃