Unique Christmas Gift for Boyfriend

Help please my boyfriend is 17, I'm 15. I love him so much, but I have no idea what to get him for Christmas. I could do all the cute stuff, but I don't know. He's already got a job and therefore money and he's already gotten me a Christmas prezzie. Knowing him it's pink and fluffy, but I need help. He's into rock, Iron Maiden and stuff. His ex got him an engraved pic for his guitar and a load of his fav CDs and chocolate.

By megan

Best Answer

What about a tee shirt with the logo of one of his favorite bands? Don't give gift cards or anything like that. You want to give him something that he will use, and then think of you when he does. There is no need for your gift to be expensive. If the tee shirt is too pricey, you could do a picture of yourself in a nice frame. And boys always like chocolate or maybe homemade cookies (one up on the ex!!).

How long have you been going with him? My opinion is you are too young to have a boyfriend, but that is my opinion. Take him out for a meal where ever you can afford to take him or give him tickets for a concert or sports event or even to a movie.

Tickets to a rock concert, sometimes you can get them to say Merry Christmas____. Write to Iron Maiden and get an autograph.