DecorationsWeddings

Artsy Black and White Wedding Centerpieces

I am planning a wedding reception and need twenty centerpieces for the tables from small to medium in size. They need to be black and white and possibly silver. I would like them to be artsy but with a small budget. Any suggestions?

By Theharringtons from Joplin, MO

I would get all white flowers,pick out some and spray them black and then trim with silver spikes.I think Michael's ,Hobby Lobby has spray paint for silk flowers.. Good Luck.

How about spraying small grapevine wreaths silver and adding some white voile ribbons for decoration along with some plastic wedding rings. Adding a white candle to the center decorated with a wide band of torn paper pinned to the circumference along with a printed wedding quote on white paper centered on the black paper? It could look really elegant, buy the white pillars at the dollar store.

What's your budget like for these? We did a black and white wedding for New Years. Do you want flowers or candlelight? If you could give me a little more info and the feeling you want, you say artsy, to me that is swirls and movement, I'd be happy to help you figure it out. I am a wedding and event planner (no, I wouldn't charge for giving you an idea, I like to help people when I can. I'm known for getting the most bang for your buck, per se).

Do you have a theme or something specific materially your wedding is inspired by etc? If you can get me info I can help you greatly! What color are your linens etc? I have a few ideas right now but need to know linen color to know if they would work.