PlanningWeddings

Inexpensive Locations for a Wedding Ceremony

I am getting married on June 12th, 2010. I am looking for a pretty place, but not too expensive, as my fiance and I have to pay for the wedding. My guest list is very small, since I wanted to have just my closest family and friends, there are only 45.

If I could receive any help on locations around Rockville or Germantown, MD in which the locale, chairs, and tables were given with a reasonable price I would really appreciate it. We want to have a buffet, not a caterer. Thank you.

By cubanaza05 from Rockville, MD

Most parks can be used free of charge, but chairs,etc. won't be furnished. The park weddings that I have driven by, the guests have been standing. Call your local park department and inquire about it and check out the various parks. If you decide to do a park wedding reserve the area of the park really early. I know here they start taking reservations for various things about a year ahead of time. At a park, I imagine you could use as many picnic tables as you would need for a reception.