Calendar With Birthdays as Gift for Newlyweds

A very helpful Christmas gift for a young married couple is a calendar for the upcoming year with all of the birthdates and anniversaries of the members of the extended family on both sides filled in. I have contacted my son-in-law's mother for the dates for their side of the family.

I'll fill in the calendar with the names on the correct dates. Perhaps I'll even supply some nice home-made birthday cards! This will be a gift that keeps on giving all year long!

They are lovely gifts.I have been printing them out for my family as gifts for years..I also add colorful clipart such as balloons for birthdays & wedding bells for anniversaries on the date.