Cheap Wedding Sites in Baltimore, MD

Category Planning
This is a guide about cheap wedding sites in Baltimore, MD. Finding an inexpensive convenient location for your wedding can be a challenge.

I am planning my wedding for October of this year (2008). I need to know of cheap wedding/receptions sites to hold my wedding. I would like to have the wedding and reception held at the same place with the possibility of having a caterer at the site to. I have little money but want something nice, simple and clean. Please help!

Tracey from Baltimore, MD

Answers

Best Answer

I suggest you contact the local parks and recreation board. Some parks have enclosed pavilions or rec centers with large halls. Check the local college to see if they have culninary classes, and see if they do catering. Don't forget to check craft outlets for decorations.

Best Answer

Try the fire department banquet halls.

I am looking for cheap wedding sites in Baltimore, Maryland. I am planning my wedding for April of next year (2013). I need to know of cheap wedding/receptions sites to hold my wedding. I would like to have the wedding and reception held at the same place with the possibility of having a caterer at the site to. I have little money, but want something nice, simple, and clean. Please help!

Tracey from York, PA

Answers

You should just go to Annapolis, which is only like 35 minutes away. Check them out. They have tons of great and very nice venues.