Hot Pink, Blue, and White Wedding Colors

I am planning my wedding. It is hard to decide on colors. I wanted royal blue, silver, and white, but I was told that the flowers would probably look black in the pictures and it is hard to find royal blue items. So I think I am going to go with hot or bright pink.

On a wedding site, they suggested hot pink, blue and white. Does anybody have any ideas how to make this work? What shade of blue? What flowers? I am thinking of a bright blue not baby blue to match the brightness of pink.

Any suggestions or ideas would help! Thanks!

Nicole

Go to a store like Home Depot and play around with the paint chips to see what colors you would like, and how certain shades look together. If you use a hot pink you will want a bright blue, not a baby blue. Blue flowers include iris, delphinium, and cornflowers. Also statice as a filler. There aren't too many blue flowers, but sturdy flowers like carnations and mini-carns, and mums, can be spray-dyed any color you want, if you like that look. Take the paint chips with you to the floral designer, caterer and anyone else who is involved in decor for the wedding.

When my husband and I got married, our color's were navy blue, silver and white. In our pictures none of them looked black. We used navy blue carnations that we bought from Hobby Lobby. For the silver we had to paint them. Then we used small white roses.

There are so many beautiful flowers to choose from.

I am sure your wedding will be beautiful! I think pink would look very nice with navy blue. Good luck!

i think white silver and navy would look beautiful however im not sure on the bright pink it may clash especially bright pink satin it may a bit tacky if its satin in the sunlight

My wedding that is occuring in the fall is Navy Blue and Silver. However, we are doing bright colored flowers. There are not a lot of blue colored flowers and I didn't want to dye them so we are doing bright orange, magenta, purple, etc. Then to tie in the blue, my bridesmaid dresses are that color and that is what I am going to use for my table cloths. Hope this helps.

What about using hydrangea--they come in blue, purple, pink, white. You could use blue and white and they make beautiful bouquets. Go to google.com, click images and type in hydrangea--there are tons of blue pics. Good luck.

I'm having a march wedding, and where I come from we have lots of snow on the ground. My bridesmaids will wear shiny satin dark blue dresses and carry white rose bouqets with silver accents added to them, for a wintery, snowy feel.

I got married in Nov. 1997 and my colors were Navy Blue and Silver and I worked in a very pale shade of mauve and it was gorgeous!! My bridesmaids each wore navy gowns and carried 2 pale mauve calla lilies and they were carried presentation (arm held) style and were tied with navy/silver ribbon. I incorporated gardenias, stephanotis and English ivy into my centerpieces for the tables and everything was beautiful.

I also had glass fishbowls filled 3/4 full with navy blue water (blue food coloring) and had white floating gardenia scented candles burning inside the fishbowl (the candles were shaped like a flower as well) The bowls were $.89 cents each at hobby lobby and the candles were $.99 cents each)

We had for "favors" silver and navy plastic spoons dipped in white chocolate and they were sprinkled with a type of edible iridescent glitter and were wrapped in matching tulle. We also had navy spoons with 2 Hershey kisses in the bowl of the spoon, wrapped in a piece of tulle and attached was a small tag that read : "Here is a spoonful of kisses from the Mr. & Mrs." everyone loved them.

There are soooo many things you can do with navy!

And always remember one important thing.....it is your day and do what makes you happy! Don't follow trends and do something just because a magazine suggests it....do what you want and your wedding will be beautiful!! CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes.

you don't want a bright blue find a settle shade of blue and make it an accent color for example tie in the blue with the bridesmaid flowers, flowergirl petals, accent that color @ the reception and on your cake

I saw in a wedding magazine that one of the top color combos for blue was to use navy blue and hot pink together. i was thinking of doing navy blue dresses with pink flowers.

We are getting married in March of '09 and our colors are Navy, Pink & White. Everyone has told us how amazing it is going to look. Navy Dress & Pink Peonies!

I like the combination of bright pink, sapphire blue, and pearl. It looks very dramatic together

I'm doing navy and pink in Aug 2009. Who makes that dress pictured above. I want it!

Here is another idea, from Davids Bridal!

*Lindsie*

I too am having a navy blue and hot pink wedding. Here are some of my ideas! Gongrats and good luck!!

Here is another idea, just some things I have gathered. Good luck and congrats!

Hello! I'm getting married in June and my colors are navy and hot pink. My girls are wearing long, simple navy blue dresses and will wear hot pink shoes. I'm going to have them carry hot pink and light pink peonies and roses with the ivory material from my dress tied around the bouquets.

Hello - I am going with the bright pink and navy blue colors as well. I am looking into flowers, invitations, etc now.. lets chat...

I'm planning my wedding for aug 09. I want to use pink and a bright blue but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to tie the two together. I already picked my bridesmaids dresses out, they are a beautiful watermelon. I like the bright cornflower or pool blue. I just don't know how to tie them together. I thought about having the guys in black tuxs with the blue vests with pink boutonnieres and the girls would carry blue and pink bouquets (mostly blue).. I'm just looking for some feedback and ideas.. Any suggestions would be appreciated..just email me.. THANKS!!

For April 2009 I am using Navy Bridesmaid dresses with hot pink roses. I found hot pink paper lanterns to hang and battery operated ones for the tables at efavormart.com and asianideas.com adding a little navy ribbon and it will be great! Got my invitations at mygatsby.com and chose hot pink backing paper that opens to ivory inside with navy raised ink. I tied them closed with navy ribbon from Michael's. I was starting to think I was the only one with these colors. I'm glad to see others ideas.

Weddings DecorationsMarch 30, 2005
Pink wedding shoes.
Dyeing Wedding Shoes
Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Growing Baby Blue Eyes (California Blue Bells)
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Hot Cross Buns on Wood Board
Hot Cross Buns Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 9:18:13 AM on 10.0.0.241 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.