PlanningWeddings

How Do I Find an Inexpensive Photographer and Videographer?

What shade of pink and blue go really well together? How do l get a cheap photographer and videographer for 8 hours?

By carol008 from Cobb, GA

Do some research and contact different people to check on their prices. When I want information the first place I look is the phone book, then I sometimes google for information.

Contact your local high school or college for a student "photographer in training. If it's an event, buy several disposable cameras and give them to your best shutterbug friends. (Remember, you get what you pay for.)

Colors - as long as you stay in the same shade family, you should be fine, ie. warm blue w/rose pink.

Search for a local Camera Club. There are serious amateur photographers in the club that can provide your needs.

You may just get lucky with the results but remember you can't 're-do' the wedding, so think this carefully!

I love electric blue and hot pink together, although that may be to bright for your wedding. Call local colleges looking for jounalism majors and film students. Please look at some of their previous work before hiring them.

http://hitched.  m/?pageID=346037

He does commercial and individual photography as well.