TraditionsChristmas

Stephenie's Favorite Christmas Memory

Category Traditions

When we were growing up, we had VERY little money for extra things, in fact Santa gifts were never even wrapped, but the gifts that we exchanged with each other were wrapped in flyers (circulars) from stores like Kmart, Zellers (Canadian, eh?) and other places that had toys in the flyer. My siblings and I used to spend a lot of time figuring out what was in the packages, since we were sure that the gift in the box was on the paper it was wrapped in.

I cannot convince my hubby that we should do this because his family always did things differently, but maybe when the kids are a little older I will be able to get him to go along with this, because it is still one of my fave Xmas memories!

By Stephenie

View More Christmas Family Traditions

Share Your Christmas Family Tradition