Finger Foods For Halloween Wedding

I need ideas for finger foods for my Halloween Wedding @ 7:00 p.m. I would greatly appreciate anyone's ideas. I had pumpkin muffins with ham at one wedding but need a recipe as well.

Tiffanie from Richmond, VA

http://www.food … /et_hd_halloween

I got married Nov. 2, so we had some fall foods. I made a cheese ball and shaped it like a pumpkin and put a fake stem with a leaf on it and we had pumpkin roll and the grooms cake was made out of gingerbread.

Best wishes and good luck!

My Mum used to use a pumpkin (hollowed out) to serve from. Also, she used the little ones often referred to as gourds (the mini pumpkins) to serve little treats in and even bake personal servings in! (she would even stuff them)Have you considered a white sheet cake with blackberry filling and topped with fresh blackberries/raspberries? Rich fall colors play a big part on halloween - remember that in your foods too; things like yellow, purple, orange bell peppers, carrot sticks, stuffed jalapenos, fried won tons, steamed sticky buns, remember the mini-pumpkins - what about serving a little pumpkin spice cheesecake in them! Do not forget about the chocolate fountain and all the goodies you can have with it like fresh fruit, angel food cake squares, and other stuff! It really depends on how far you want to go - and what your real aim is!

There are 2 different sites online that have "finger foods" directions, and Joanns has a skeleton finger mold. It shows it for pretzels but it might be possible to mold sandwich bread in the skeleton mold.

I think it would be fun to add these to the menu since it's halloween!

Witch's Finger Cookies for Halloween at FabulousFoods.com