Christmas Gift Ideas for Cowboy Boyfriend

I need help about what I should get my boyfriend for Christmas. For the first time he has gotten me a little thing out of nowhere and he said that he has gotten me something for Christmas. I have no idea on what to get him; btw he is a gorgeous cowboy. Can someone please help me?

By Shana Banana from New South Wales

Get him something from a local western horse and tack shop. I'm guessing he rides horses? maybe if you wanted to be creative get a horse shoe and paint it and write something on it perhaps? that is if he's a real "cowboy" that rides horses. their are guys that call themselves cowboys that are just "country guys" that hunt and wear camo, etc.

My first idea was a big bandana. But then I thought maybe a T-Shirt. Maybe one that says " I drive a truck, but my other ride is a Mustang" with a picture of a horse. You would just need to find out what size shirt he wears and his shirt preference. My dad and I prefere shirts with pockets so we would want something on the back of the shirt instead of the front (pocket would be in the way).

Thanks. Yeah he is a "real cowboy" that rides horses and motor bikes plus he dresses like one and all that? I was gonna get him something like a little motor bike but I don't know if it would be a good idea.

BTW he is 18 and I don't know what 18 year old boys are into these days, so I need a little help from some guys. LOL, so could you help me with that?