Small Christmas Gift Ideas for Customers

I'm a newspaper carrier and get many tips and gifts at Christmas time. I like to put some little handmade gift in the thank you notes but I've run out of ideas. This year I gave candy cane horses. I have between 550 and 600 customers. I need to get started right away! I need some ideas!

Thanks,
M. Donna from Dayton, OH

By jojo (Guest Post)

A bookmark?
A small calendar card (approx credit card size)? These are handy to keep in a wallet or purse.

How about making some personalized wraps that you wrap around miniature hershey candy bars? There is a site called www.alenkasprintables.com that has free printables that you can use; there are even bookmarks that you could print off if you would like to go with bookmarks like Jojo suggested. You could buy clear shelf lining paper and "laminate" your bookmarks. Maybe you could get personalized pencils, I had some made at www.orientaltrading.com and they were pretty reasonable; they even have some shaped liked candy canes.

people love magnets! i printed them with graphics and sayings combinations or just sayings. also bookmarks printed on heavy weight cardstock about 2"x8" also ribbon bookmarks..they are so cool!!

if you want to check with the administrator of this wonderful site I could email you my crafts (on word documents)

By (Guest Post)

You know, you really DON'T have to BACK gifts, because the gifts they gave to YOU are for what you have ALREADY DONE FOR THEM. A nice little card will suffice in my opinion, otherwise you'll be crafting until Easter! lol You must be doing an
excellent job, so just learn to accept graciously because you must be worth it. Keep up the good work. God bless and keep you. : )