Save Your Christmas Cards for Gifts

Save your Christmas cards for gifts for next year. Use craft scissors for unique designs to cut out pictures on Christmas cards and glue thin magnets on the back. Label the cards with the name of who gave it to you that year and give fridge magnet to that person the following year as a gift. I got one this year from my sister-in-law and thought it was a very thoughtful gift. Also you can glue or decoupage picture from cards on a wooden plaque. perhaps from old wood cut from your own land, makes it extra special.

Source: my sister-in-law.

By Diana L. A. from Highland, MI

Using Old Christmas Cards
Uses for Old Greeting Cards
Holidays and Parties Christmas CardsDecember 29, 2009
Finished tile trivet project (square format).
Making a Greeting Card Trivet
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards