Decorate Your Christmas Tree For Every Season

My husband and I stopped by an unusual shop last week on our venture to the next county thrift shops. This sweet lady had a Christmas tree upside down in one corner of her store and had decorations on it. She themes it. This theme was spring with birds, butterflies, different sprays of flowers, and just a beautiful assortment of things. We talked to her for quite a while and found out she redecorates the tree every few months to keep the idea fresh. Her next venture was still being hatched; she said she had several ideas one of which was patriotic.

The tree bottom was against the ceiling and I have no idea how she kept it in position, but it was a really intriguing way to display seasonal fun things. I thought I would pass it along as I was very interested in it and I hope this sparks some creativity for you as well.

Source: Terra Devine

By Gem from VA

I have a friend who has a nice big living room, with a big tree, and it's been going 24/7/365 for some years now, and her tree is always decorated for whatever holidays and seasons. I've before have done this too, only with a mini tree, more for like a table decoration, but, mostly for Christmas and Easter decorations, for me anyways. A wreath would also be great for year round for decorating for all the holidays too.

Decorating a Christmas Tree
Decorating a Christmas Tree
Crafts Home Decor DecorationsApril 19, 2011
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Picking a Christmas Tree
Picking a Christmas Tree
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Making a Christmas Tree Topper
Cardboard Christmas tree photo from an earlier Thriftyfun project.
Making a Cardboard Christmas Tree