Browsing: Organizing Wrapping Paper

Gift Wrap Hanger

With boxing day sales ahead of me I know I'm going to have a lot of extra wrapping paper that needs to be stored away until next Christmas. I recently saw a gift wrap organizer that hangs in the closet and I thought it was a great idea - except that it cost almost $25 for what was essentially a hanger with a plastic bag attached!

Eventually I'll buy some sale fabric and make my own, but until then I've found a cheaper solution: I went to the dollar store and bought a plastic garment storage bag (it comes with it's own hanger). If you find the short ones, gift wrap rolls fit perfectly inside. If they only have the longer ones (for full length coats, dresses, etc.) then just tie a knot in the bottom. So now I just pop in the rolls of gift wrap, zip it up, and hang it away in the closet until I need it next year - all for a buck!

By Trix

Picture of rolls of wrapping paper.
Organizing Wrapping Paper
Holidays and Parties Christmas OrganizationDecember 24, 2004
Recycled Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper Ideas
Colorful sweater hanging in a closet.
Removing Hanger Bumps on Sweaters
Crocheted Drying Hanger
Crocheted Drying Hanger
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 16, 2016 at 5:06:25 AM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.