Tins for Gifts

I was just going through my Christmas storage area, getting out my tins that I purchase through out the year at sales. I have picked up many beautiful tins for under a dollar each that will hold baked cookies and treats for neighbors and friends. I am washing them this weekend, so they will be dry and ready for the Holidays. I also buy clear and colored cellophane bags at the dollar store, these are great filled and tied with a pretty ribbon. It is fun to look all year long for inexpensive tin, bag, and containers to use for gifts. Have fun and be creative. I have a dear friend who collects angels. I found a beautiful tin with angels on it at a church tag sale. I will fill it with her favorite cookies. She will have a treasured tin to keep after the cookies are gone.

If you have tins that are not so attractive, you can get metal paint stripper and you'll have silver cans! They are very festive and can be used all year. Just be sure to wash them well and put something between the can and the food.

Holidays and Parties Christmas Gift WrappingDecember 1, 2006
Popcorn Tin Filled with Four Types of Popcorn
Uses for Popcorn Tins
Uses for Cookie Tins
Reusing Tins
Game made form an Altoids tin.
Crafts Made Using Altoids Tins
Altoids and Other Mint Tins
Uses for Altoid Candy or Mint Tins
🎉
🎄