Advice for Photo Framing With Marriage Certificate

I need a decorating suggestion. I have our marriage licensed framed (its rather large) and a photo from my husband when he was 2 or 3, and one of myself when I was the same age. I also have a wedding photo of us together.

Somehow I'd like to hang them together as a grouping but I just can't get the layout right. Any suggestions or ideas? Maybe I need to add something else to it?

April from NW MO

How large is your grouping going to be? And how large will your pics & document be? If you can give me those dimensions, I might be able to work something up for you.

Our wedding certificate is 11 x 16. Everything else is 8x10.

Thanks!

Here's one hint that might help - if you want the two of you facing each other and the pictures aren't that way, scan it and print a new one with the picture flipped.

Home and Garden Home Improvement DecoratingApril 9, 2008
birth certificate, passport and social security card
Getting a Copy of a Birth Certificate
Large picture frame.
Saving Money on Poster Framing
Framed family photos sitting on a shelf.
Photo Framing Tips and Tricks
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 23, 2017 at 7:34:01 PM on 10.0.2.145 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.