"Keep Christ in Christmas" Parade Float Ideas

I am building a float for a small town Christmas parade. I need ideas on what to use in my float. The theme of the parade is, "Keep Christ in Christmas".

By Heather from Atlanta, TX

You could do a complete Nativity scene, and please don't put Christmas trees full of lights on the same float, it sends mixed messages.

Jesus is the reason for the season; which means keep Christ in Christmas as He is the reason that Crhistmas is celebrated. Actually, the "retailers" and marketers were the ones who promoted Christmas and it was to make enormous revenue for themselves, and knowing how to "manipulate" the "masses" they try and make us feel "guilty" if we do not "buy buy buy";

To counter this: I try and give gifts throughout the year; and always ahead of "christmas" day!

And send Christmas cards out any time of the year; my family has gotten used to me!

Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasNovember 13, 2010
4th of July Parade
4th of July Float Ideas
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Motorcycle Parade
Motorcycle Parade Ideas
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🎄