"Keep Christ in Christmas" Parade Float Ideas

I am building a float for a small town Christmas parade. I need ideas on what to use in my float. The theme of the parade is, "Keep Christ in Christmas".

By Heather from Atlanta, TX

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

You could do a complete Nativity scene, and please don't put Christmas trees full of lights on the same float, it sends mixed messages.

Jesus is the reason for the season; which means keep Christ in Christmas as He is the reason that Crhistmas is celebrated. Actually, the "retailers" and marketers were the ones who promoted Christmas and it was to make enormous revenue for themselves, and knowing how to "manipulate" the "masses" they try and make us feel "guilty" if we do not "buy buy buy";

To counter this: I try and give gifts throughout the year; and always ahead of "christmas" day!

And send Christmas cards out any time of the year; my family has gotten used to me!

Trucks decorated for a Christmas parade
Christmas Parade Float Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade Float IdeasNovember 13, 2010
Two people watching a St Patrick's Day parade.
St Patrick's Day Parade Float Ideas
Illustration of a house at Christmas.
"Home for the Holidays" Christmas Parade Float Ideas
An old fashioned Christmas illustration of Santa in his sleigh.
Old Fashioned Christmas Float Theme
Blue Parade Float Skirt
Parade Float Ideas
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 11:29:01 PM on 10.0.0.4 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.