Looking For Inexpensive Indoor Mini Lights

Anyone know where I can buy the indoor mini lights online for a cheap price. I need them for the glass blocks I am making and need quite a few strings.
Also for 8x8x4..would you suggest 35 lights or 50?

Carrie from Canada

I would check with local dollar store or if you don't have one of them check with Walmart or Kmart you should get them for around a dollar.

Check the Dollar stores for lights...and use the 20 light strands otherwise the glass blocks get too hot.

Definitely the $store, they sell the very small strings of lights, never seen the 20's in walmart or kmart. 35 may be okay as far as number goes, but even if you could get 50 in the block, there'd be too many for appearance and the heat factor.

Carrie, i have read many posts from you asking how to do the glass block decorations. I just wanted to let you know that around here they don't sell very well. I did a craft show a few weeks ago and the lady next to me had a whole table full of them, and at the end she had only sold one block. Just a thought, if you are making them to sell.

Sandy

Thanks sandy...but I actually sold 10 this week!

I am in Canada, where are you located?

Thanks Sandy. I actually sold 10 of them this week.

I am in Canada, not sure where you are?

I also found lights at Canadian Tire in all colors with no connector plug which are perfect.

Carrie, I use 50 bulbs on mine. Looking on line too. Can't seem to beat Best Lots Store price of 1.99. Then after Christmas for 50 % off is even better!

Bonnie WV

Oregon Zoolights
Saving Money on Christmas Lights
Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 29, 2007
Closed Mini Blinds
Reusing Mini Blinds
Family Working on Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Hanging Outdoor Christmas Lights
Air Ionizer and Purifier for Allergies
Improving Indoor Air Quality
Cleaning mini blinds square
Cleaning Mini Blinds
🎉
🎄