Baby Succulent Christmas Tree

Here is a tutorial on how to make this adorable baby succulent Christmas tree. It is perfect to display in your home or to make as gifts!

Note: To achieve your Christmas tree form, you could use any tree/cone foam, wires, or even chicken wire.

As reference, for my Christmas tree form - I repurposed faux flower stems (flowers used for a different project), a can top, and hot glue!

Total Time: 1 hour

1. I used the flowers for a different project and I saved the stems which was really useful in this project. Bend the stem into the shape of a V.
  2. Glue it down to the jar lid to achieve a structured upside V shape.
  3. Fill completely with moss.
  4. Using rope tie it around the inverted stem securing the moss.
  5. You will need a lot of assorted baby succulent cuttings.
  6. Now you are ready to arrange your succulent cuttings and position into place (hot glueing into place is recommended).
  7. Continue to add succulent cuttings until you cover as much moss as you can!
  8. Using ribbon, cut and tie into a bow. (Make 2)
  9. To complete the tree, hot glued the two bows together for the topper! Your tree is ready to display (attached all around views of my tree)

Crafts Christmas DecorationsNovember 17, 2019
🎄
🍂

DecorationsChristmas