Christmas Help for Teens

I am wondering if you can help. I am wondering if there is help to get Christmas gifts for my children who are 14,15 and my pregnant daughter who is 19. I am unemployed and in need of some help. Who can I contact?

By Cinthia

The charities that I am aware of that help with Christmas gifts have an age cut off limit of 12-13 years. The application deadline is also past for most of them. Being you are unemployed you must have a social worker with the Department of Social Services, talk to that person and see if they have any ideas. Where I live there is a church sponsored college that one of the clubs in the college is collecting gifts for teenagers. I don't know what is available where you live. Also speak with your pastor, sometimes they will take up a special, anonymous free will offerering for a needy family in the congregation. Your kids are also old enough to know when times are hard they might not get gifts.

Hello Cinthia,
I would like to help you

This question was posted in 2013, so it is unlikely that she is still looking for assistance. Merry Christmas!

To Carlitab I know this message is a year late but I need help for Christmas. I have three children and waiting for disability to come through.

Or if there's anyone else out there that could help or knows where to get help would be greatly appreciated, thank you