Christmas Help in Georgia

I am 38 years old and on disability due to a heart condition. Among other things I've been in an out of hospital 10 times this year. I have three teenage girls and a grandbaby. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital the first of November and, as soon as, I was released I got a call my dad died unexpectedly. Needless to say I missed my window of opportunity to get help with Christmas. This is the first year I have needed help for Christmas.

I don't have any family here, so I am scared and lonely. I don't know what to do for food or gifts for my children; not too many people help teenagers. I'm not the kind to ask for help; I am always the one helping. Thank you for listening to just a piece of my story. If anyone knows of anyone that can help us this late please let me know. Thank you.

By sonja ream