Halloween Spider Cookie Recipes
A little scary, but cute, delicious treats can be made for this holiday. This page contains Halloween spider cookie recipes
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I made these cookies with ingredients that I had on hand. They turned out pretty cute and the kids loved them!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- graham cracker sheet
- chocolate frosting
- mini Reese peanut butter cups
- black licorice Twizzlers
- candy corn
- brown M & Ms
- Coat the top of the graham cracker sheet with chocolate frosting.
- Using scissors or a knife, cut the licorice stick into 2 in. lengths and then cut each piece in 1/4th length wise. These will be your spider legs.
- Unwrap a peanut butter cup and place it in the center of your graham cracker. Place a brown M & M at one end of the PB cup for the spiders head.
- Now arrange the licorice legs, 4 on each side, around the PB cup.
- Finally, stick candy corn around the edge of the graham cracker. Enjoy!
These delicious no bake cookie dough truffles include mini chocolate chips. I decided to serve them as a dessert for Halloween. Yum!
Total Time: 45 minutes
Yield: 2 dozen 1" truffles
Source: IHEART NAPTIME had the original recipe but I altered portions.
- 6 to 7 Tbsp butter, softened
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup small milk chocolate chips
- sea salt (optional)
- Line baking sheet with waxed paper.
- Mix together softened butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix then add 1/2 cup mini milk chocolate chips (reserving the second 1/2 cup for later).
- Form into 1 inch balls with hands and place on baking sheet to freeze for 30 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips in microwave at 50% power. I did it in 30 second increments until pretty loose. Lightly roll each ball into the melted chocolate and place back on baking sheet into the oven until chocolate hardens.
- Refrigerate and serve later OR just do a quick line drawing of a spider web with a crayon and draw few legs and place the truffle 'bodies' centered on top of the spider legs for a fun spooky look!
October 28, 20101 found this helpful
Fun for kids and adults to make for Halloween! Cover baking sheet with waxed paper. Combine butter and both types of chips in a large saucepan.
Stir over medium heat until chips are melted and mixture is well blended.Read More...