Halloween Spider Crafts
A variety of fun decorations can be made with a spider theme. This guide contains Halloween spider crafts
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
We had just cleaned out grapevines in the backyard, so I thought, I should make something. Spiders came to mind for Halloween. I cut the lengths I wanted, nailed them to a piece of 2x4 and stuffed a black trashbag and nailed it on top. Glitter for the eyes. Large spiders in the yard, spoooky.
This quick and easy craft uses minimal materials and is such a cute representation of your little one's hand prints. We made ours to hang up for decorations during a buggy birthday party, but this can work just as good a spring craft, as well as, a Halloween craft.
- black paint
- paint brush
- googly eyes
- Paint one of your child's hands all over, leaving out the thumb.
- Press onto the paper, fingers facing the outside edge of the paper, to make one side of the spider.
- Clean up this hand and repeat with the other hand.
- Allow to dry.
- Glue on googly eyes.
By Jayme from Harrisonburg, VA
October 19, 20071 found this helpful
Here's a quick and easy project your kids will love. Use the pencils as party favors or to make homework less of a chore.
Crafting Time: approximately 30 minutes
- pencil - old or new
- two 12 inch black pipe cleaners
- black pom-poms - 1, 1 inch and 1, 1/2 inch for each spider
- two small wiggle eyes
- thick craft tacky glue or a low-temp glue gun to be used with adult assistance
- Cut 4, 4 inch pieces of black pipe cleaner.
- Glue the center of each piece to the eraser of a pencil to create eight legs.
- Wrap the rest of the eraser end in the remaining piece of black pipe cleaner and glue the pipe cleaner into place.
- Glue a 1 inch black pom-pom to the top of the pencil for the spider body.
- Glue the 1/2 inch black pom-pom to one side of the body to make a head.
- Glue wiggle eyes to the head.
- Bend the pipe cleaner pieces to shape the legs and feet.
By Marie from West Dundee, IL
This small clay dish, bead, and chenille stems transform into a cute, mini spider with a body you can fill with candy! Great for Halloween parties.
Here are some spiders made from different things, pom poms or mini pumpkins, pipe cleaners and paint.