August 12, 2021
I have been busy with projects to add up to my toddler's learning wall. With all the mom duties, I have to do other chores so I needed to come and go from the room. When it's just about time to finish my latest craft, I am surprised to see my eldest doing his own craft and taking pictures of it so I could post it here. This is simple but worth sharing.
- Plastic egg toy
- Wiggly eyes but you can use paper
- Glue or tape
- Yarn or wool or bending straws looks much fancier.
- Cut out 2 pairs of tiny circles in different color. One pair should be smaller than the other.
- Stick these into the bottom of the egg toy. These will be the eyes.
- Draw a smile.
- Then cut about 8-10 inches of yarn and glue it inside the egg.
- Cut out 8 2 inches yarn and glue or tape it inside the egg to secure the
- Close the egg to seal the strings around it and then it's done.
September 3, 20210 found this helpful
So simple, clever, and cute! Tell your eldest Good Job! I love it!
September 13, 20210 found this helpful
He says thank you .. he felt so happy to know that someone appreciates his work
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2024 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.