Making a Tassel Angel Ornament
Decorative tassels lend themselves to creating beautiful angel Christmas ornaments. This is a page about making a tassel angel ornament
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
These darling angels will make your Christmas tree very special. With only a few craft items you can make some wonderful ornaments for your tree or some very special package trims.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes each
- 6 inches of 1 and 1/2 inch ribbon
- silver chenille sticks
- red chenille sticks
- hot glue and glue gun
- floral wire
- wire cutters
- wooden head with face painted on
- I always prep everything first. So cut your ribbon into 6 inch increments, cut 2 inches of the silver chenille stick and 2 inches of the red chenille sticks. Cut off a 4 inch piece of floral wire. Heat up your glue gun.
- Thread your head on to the tassel using the floral wire.
- Take the silver chenille piece and make a halo to fit the head. Put a dab of hot glue under the front and back edges to hold the halo in place.
- Next form your ribbon so that the open end is facing you. This will make your wings. Pinch the ribbon together and tie off with the floral wire. Attach the wings and wind the remaining floral wire around the neck of the angel.
- Form the arms of the angel by folding the red chenille piece in half and centering it on the neck of the angel. Add a dab of hot glue to hold it in place. Fold up the ends of the chenille stick to form the hands.
- Voila, you are finished and have a darling little Christmas tassel angel.
By gem from VA
CommentsRead More Comments