Pinecone Angel Ornaments
Gather some pinecones and make these little angel ornaments as a family project. This is a page about pinecone angel ornaments.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Adorn any tree with this darling angel ornament handmade and ready in minutes to spruce up your tree.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes each
- 1 pine cone*
- ribbon to hang with
- beaded head with face
- silver piece of chenille tinsel
- red chenille stick
- yarn for hair
- 3 inch silver wired ribbon
- floral wire
- tiny flowers
*Paint pine cones first, if desired.
- Wrap a piece of lace around a pine cone. Glue at back to keep it on.
- Break away a few pieces of pine cone to set the head on. Glue and set the head in place.
- Make the hair using the yarn. Glue a halo on the angel head and also glue the ribbon in the center of the ornament to hang her by.
- Take the 3 inch wide ribbon and cut 6 inches off. Fold in half and secure with a piece of floral wire. Fluff the ribbon on both sides. Glue this to the back of the angel.
- Take the red chenille stick and cut a 4 inch piece and add a bit of glue to the center of the back and attach to the angel head. Fold in at the ends a bit to form her hands. Glue in a small flower so it looks like she is holding it.
- Hang her on your tree or make several more for a table decoration.
Tip: Pine cones that do not like to stand up can be fixed by removing a few pieces of the pine cone off the bottom.
By gem from VA
December 21, 20100 found this helpful
Really like the beautiful angel