Spider Web Layered Taco Dip Recipes
It is fun for seasonal and holiday parties to make food that reflects the holiday. This page contains spider web layered taco dip recipes.
Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these recipes. If you have made this recipe please submit a photo and let us know how it worked. Or, add your own recipe variation.
Layered taco dip is easy to make and is a great snack to serve at a party. This spooky version is perfect for Halloween!
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cheese, grated
- 1 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup black olives, sliced
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 container guacamole
- 1 plastic spider ring
- Heat up refried beans in a microwave bowl, until warm. Stir to recombine oil that has separated from the beans. Spoon the beans onto your plate forming a ring.
- Spoon black beans on to refried beans.
- Add guacamole into the center of the plate, inside the ring of beans. Use a spoon to smooth it out.
- Place sour cream in a squeeze bottle (or a baggie with the corner snipped off). Put a dot of sour cream in the center of the guacamole. Then draw concentric rings with the sour cream, from the center to the outside edge of the guacamole.
- Using a chopstick, (or similar tool) pull it through the sour cream and guacamole, from the center to the outside edge, repeat all the way around. This will form the spider web pattern.
- Spoon the salsa onto the beans.
- Sprinkle the shredded lettuce onto the salsa.
- Next add the cheese layer.
- Using the squeeze bottle of sour cream, trace over the lines you drew in the sour cream and guacamole. Now your web will be more defined.
- Place a plastic spider ring into the middle of the web. Then add your black olive layer.
- Finish off your layer dip with diced tomatoes. Serve it immediately with tortilla chips.
October 15, 20132 found this helpful
Layered taco dip is easy to make and is a great snack to serve at a party. This spooky version is perfect for Halloween! View the full recipe here: Spider Web Layered Taco Dip