Gift Ideas for Coworkers

Category Office
Woman at office desk holding a gift
There are several occasions when you may wish to give a coworker a gift. This is a guide about gift ideas for coworkers.

My husband has 15 to 20 managers that he oversees and I'd really like to do something for them for Christmas. I don't know all their names, much less what they like (and neither would my husband). The plan was to do a box/tin etc. of cookies or a gift in a jar.

After reading around, a lot of people don't like the idea of getting homemade food from somebody they're not close to. People are different these days! Anyway, do you have any cheap ideas. They are mostly men. I'm not willing to spend more than a couple of dollars and cookies are all I can think of! Thanks in advance!

Danielle from Burlington, IA

Answers

Best Answer

Buy a coffee cup, put in one package of hot chocolate, one candy cane, and maybe some Christmas chocolates. Since you can buy the candies in bulk, it will be cheaper than you first think. Place a ribbon or bow on the cup handle. Everyone likes hot chocolate, and if not, they can give it to their kids and put coffee in it. :)

Good Luck

Best Answer

Yes, I agree with Karen. Here in Australia we have the $2 shops and we call them the Junk Shop. They do serve their purpose at times. I think homemade and handmade is wonderful. I think it humbles people and reminds them of what is special. This year I gave my work colleages a little home made Christmas Pudding I purchased from the Trefoil Girl Guides (Scouts) nicely wrapped at that cost AUD 4 each which is pricely for me. Next year hope to give my work colleagues home made cards with an enclosed hand made book mark. I am going to cross stitch them for the ladies and paint some for the blokes. All the best with whatever you decided. Cheers!

Best Answer

Myself, I'd rather receive a plate of homemade cookies or homemade candy or flavored instant coffee or teas.

My husband, from work has received a nice mini flashlight. On another occasion, a mini screwdriver set.

Once when helping a pal from church do a home chore, the man wasn't able to do alone, he gave us a bottle of wine. Since we're not drinkers, it made a nice gift to re-gift.

Health care workers like to get little gifts around Christmas time just like everyone. Use these ideas to help you pick out something for your co-workers. This is a guide about gift ideas for coworkers at a healthcare facility.

A female healthcare worker wearing a santa hat.

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about gift ideas for your boss. Choosing the right gift for your boss can be a challenge.

Woman in office attire holding out a wrapped gift with a row of people in suits in the background

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about inexpensive gift ideas for coworkers. Certain occasions call for giving coworkers a small gift, either for a special occasion or out of gratitude.

Gifts That Cost Nothing

Read More... Was this helpful? Yes