IndoorDecorations

Thomas the Tank Engine Santa Shirt

This is so simple and involves no sewing! I first bought a green plain t-shirt at a craft store for $2.50 and then cut up a big Thomas from a pillow panel. Next I ironed on wonder under to the Thomas cut out and then peeled back the paper on the wonder under and ironed on the green shirt. After that I got a stocking from the dollar tree that had a Santa on it, and removed Santa and got his hat and put it on Thomas fastening it with a safety pin.

You could sew this, but I can't sew so I used fabric glue and one small safety pin. The last thing I did was take fabric paint and trace around Thomas. It is so cute and you could do that with your child's favorite character. It really brightens them up to see their favorite character with a Santa hat on! Cute, fun, easy and inexpensive!

Source: My idea!

By Karen from Union, SC

Anonymous

Great idea! My grandson loves Thomas!!! I haven't used wonder under in years!