Collecting Freebies for Gifts

I know lots of people don't have the money for gifts this time of year. What I do is subscribe to several freebies newsletters. You can get a lot of goodies for free from companies. Another thing I do is go to company websites, and look for promotions. You can get a lot of goodies for free there too.

Sometimes you may have to send proof of purchases for some things. I look all year long, and put things back all year so that when Christmas comes, my five little ones get lots of goodies.

For adults, you could take a basket (I always seem to have several from gifts or flowers) as I receive free samples of things like shampoos and lotions, I put them in the basket, when I'm ready to give it, I just add a nice tea candle and a matching ribbon.

Using this method, my daughter is receiving a Little Mermaid blanket and Princess CD (Thanks to Kelloggs promotions) and my oldest kids are all getting Talking Alarm Clocks (Thanks to Poptarts promotions).

Sounds like great advice, Tonya. Where do you find out about these freebies and promotions....do tell!

Being from Ohio in the early 80's my husband moved us to Va. Beach, Va. Left with three young children in a motel room. Having little money to buy gifts for family back home I went to the mall and signed up for every credit card they offered and recieved gifts. My family loved the gifts.

Are you ready for lots of really great freebies? How about 600+ freebies and deals a week? There's a new group in town!! Friends_Freebies is the place for those who love Finding and Sharing Freebies and Deals with Friends. Hints, Tips, Frugal Living, Recipes, Sweeps and Chat are all welcomed. We're a very friendly helpful group. NO flaming, insulting, bad language or plain unkindness is allowed here. Participation is a requirement of membership. No affiliate links or referrals are allowed *without permission*. If you do not have a Yahoo profile you will not be accepted. Primary ISP's must be given, only for owner's records.

This group generates a lot of mail so you may want to set your account to Digest.

Sound good to you? Come on by and check us out. Join and start filling your mailbox with freebies.

http://finance.  riends_Freebies/

Just mention one of these names as a referral

Alma and Sandy

Co-Owners Friends_Freebies

© 01/15/2006

Alma Riffel

Friends_Freebies

can you please tell me how you got the free talking alaram clock from poptarts promations

i went on to their site signed up but i did not find any info for this thank you

patg

Tonya has great advice, but I went to sites like Kellog company. Signed up for their freebies too on my own, and it wasn't because of this article. They still haven't gotten me my free talking alarm clock. Did you do something else to get it Tonya? I would greatly appreciate what you have to say about this freebie.

Tanya