Directions for Craft Foam Candy Corn Decoration

I am looking for directions for a Halloween wall or door decoration that used craft foam. It was three different sized "candy corn" triangles made with strips going across of white, orange, and yellow craft foam just like real candy corn. Each candy corn had a face with a black craft foam smiling mouth and black and white jiggly eyes from a craft store. Also, each of the three candy corn faces was a different size, like 5-inches, 7-inches, and 9-inches, approximately.

Each candy corn face was attached to jute rope, each with a different length, and then the bunch of three were tied together in a bow at the top with the jute rope and then hung on a door or a wall. This decoration appeared to be an adult craft project, not a childs, but it looked fairly easy to make and it was very cute!

I have never worked with craft foam before, and I don't know if the foam needs to be mounted on something rigid, like cardboard, etc. If you know how to make this decoration or have ever seen one, please help! Thank you!

Tori

Go to OrientalTrading.com and put in candy corn in the search and this craft will come up. It can be purchased precut, all you do is glue. I love this site for cheap, fun crafts.

Good luck

Thanks a bunch, Traci, for the answer to my post. I checked out orientaltrading.com, and that is exactly the craft I was describing. Thanks again!

Tori