Shop the Day After Christmas

The day after Christmas is the best shopping day of year. I buy wrapping paper in solid colors, stars, plaids, anything that is not a Christmas Pattern and I get it for 50 to 70% off. This way I have wrapping paper all year long. I also buy some of the gift packages of children's gifts, men's gifts, and women's gifts, and put a box in my closet. I am ready for any birthday all year long, and still getting them 50 to 70%. What a bargain.

By Kimberly S. from Lakeland, FL

Rite Aide is an excellent store for 60 to 90% off holiday goodies, any holiday. They clearance everything pretty quick and its so cheap it goes out the door quick.

A woman pushing a cart of presents.
Shopping After Christmas Sales
Better Living Frugal Living ShoppingDecember 23, 2009
Man in a Christmas tree costume.
Making a Christmas Tree Costume
Boxing Day Dinner
What is Boxing Day?
Boy Dressed as Christmas Elf
Making a Christmas Elf Costume
Green Valentine's Day Ideas, heart shaped leaf
Being Single on Valentine's Day