Garden: Yucca

Yucca
Yucca
I received a yucca plant in a flower arrangement when my daughter was born 30 years ago. I have, over the years, had many multiples from this plant. Easy, easy to root. Take off sprout, plant right in garden or pot. Grows beautiful. I have sold so many from people walking by for a good price.

The original does not go out in summer because it is to heavy and tall, 8 feet tall. Very easy and makes your indoor porch look very tropical. This all is so easy.

By Ginger from Woodbury, NJ

Answers:

Garden: Yucca

What a nice story! I have a plant that we received after my step-son died and I can't keep the dog from eating it. That plant really struggles. (11/10/2008)

By

Garden: Yucca

Thanks for the post! I think the Yucca will go nicely with my plumeria. Did you know the flowers that bloom off of it are called "Our Lord's Candle"? I have heard the fragrance is lovely as well. (11/10/2008)

By nancycorinne