Making Party Favor Bags

Category Favors
You can save money by making your own unique party favor bags. This is a page about making party favor bags.

I am in charge of a Christmas party every year for two school classes and always like to have a "goodie bag" of treats to send home. It's hard to find the right size bag, so came up with my own. After Christmas I buy fabric when it is discounted drastically and will use that the following Christmas. I can make about 45 of these in a couple of hours.

Approximate Time: about 10 minutes each bag.

Instructions:

1. Fold fabric in half, short sides together so it measures 5 inches x 6 inches.

2. Sew down the side and across bottom. Hem the top by turning under 1/4 inch, and attaching the ribbon on either side in the middle.

3. To make your bag stand up nicely, on the inside match the seams and sew across diagonally about 1 1/4 inch as it shows in the picture.

By Brenda from El Dorado, KS

Crafts Party FavorsDecember 4, 2015
😷
🌻
🐛
📓
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Making-Party-Favor-Bags.html