Making Recycled Plastic Lid Photo Ornaments
Recycled plastic lids from a variety of food product containers work well for making photo Christmas ornaments. This is a guide about recycled plastic lid photo ornaments.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Personalized photo ornament for the perfect gift at Christmas time.
Approximate Time: 10 minutes
- 1 plastic can lid (from powdered juice mix)
- 1 piece red crepe paper
- 10 inches of lace
- hot glue gun and glue
- white glue
- Christmas hook
- small photo
- Cut the photo to fit inside the ridges of the lid.
- Take the lid and put lace around the edges using the glue gun.
- Measure off enough crepe paper to fill the inside of the lid.
- Glue the crepe paper to the inside of the lid.
- Glue on the photo using white glue sparingly.
- Add a touch of hot glue to the back and put your hanger on.
- Wrap it up and send it on it's way to that special aunt, uncle, grandma, or grandpa.
By gem from VA
December 27, 20110 found this helpful
This is so adorable! I am going to make one and put some of those beautiful pearl colored buttons on each corner. Thank you so much!