<dt>Activities:</dt><dd>I love taking weekend trips w/ my honey. We love to go to the mountains and the lake, the ocean and some of the small towns in MD along the water. We love to boat and fish, and antique. We also love camping and crabbing, eating out, and staying home enjoying our deck in the summer and a nice fire in the winter.</dd><dt>Interests:</dt><dd>Contemporary Jazz, live music concerts at Ramshead Onstage in Annapolis, Md, and Merriweather Post Paviilion. Cats. I have 5. All were rescues.
1. "My Girl" Friday - our first and only female black short hair 7 years old) - found us one friday the 13th came up on our porch to get out of the rain, was skin and bones.. we fed her and she never left.
2. Angel ( a Turkish Van breed - 5yrs old)- I started volunteering at a local animal shelter a few years ago and he came in from Baltimore Animal Control resuced from euthanasia...he was covered w/bleeding sores and the tips of his ears were missing but he had the most beautiful face. I brought him home to nurse him back to health, and we adopted him.
3. "Baby" Lanky Lankford (Black short hair)- I started working at the animal hospital and he came in the beginning of October 2007 only a few days old, neighbors had found an abandoned litter two of his siblings were dead. So the girls and I at the office started taking turns caring for him, feeding him by hand every few hours etc. taking him home, & I ended up keeping him.
4. Thomas (white short hair-=fatty! 13 years old)- He lived at the hospital I worked at for 6 months w/ a hugs gaping hole on the inside of his leg/stomach that wouldn't heal and got bigger before it got smaller. As it finally began to heal, the owners said they didn't want him back. He had been living in their garage because the man of the house was allergic to him. I finally brought him home one day, and there he stayed.
5. Herman- a 14 year old gray Himalayin - Herman's parents brought him into the animal hospital to have him euthanized. Nothing was wrong w/ him, they were moving to Europe and didn't want to take him. Our vet said "no we'll find him a home, there's nothing wrong w/ this cat." So when we got home from vacation in July 2008 I brought him home, and he is the most, cuddly, affectionate and talkative of all our cats!</dd><dt>Favorite Music:</dt><dd>Contemporary Jazz, </dd><dt>Favorite TV Shows:</dt><dd>House, Burn Notice, Homicide-Life on the Streets, Sex & the City, Law & Order SVU, Criminal Intent, CSI's all of them, Cold Case, Without a Trace.</dd><dt>Favorite Movies:</dt><dd>I like action movies best.</dd><dt>Favorite Books:</dt><dd>All books by the following authors: I've read most of them but not all....Patricia Cornwell, Tom Clancy, Jack Higgins, Raymond Chandler.</dd>Loves cozying up to the fireplace in the colder weather, my sweetie & my big girl See Wee! (and my 5 cats!)+ one foster cream point Himalayin "Dolly" who really needs a forever home....