Car Air Freshener for Litter Garbage Can

I have 6 cats in my house and empty a lot of litter pans. The stench of dirty litter can quickly overwhelm my garage from the trash cans, so I've designated one as my dirty litter can. That can has a tight fitting lid, and to keep the can and the garage smelling nice, I buy those little car air freshener trees, and tape one to the inside of the trash can lid, with packing tape, by the string. Makes a world of a difference in the odor that greets me when I open up my garage door!

By JULS from Ellicott City

I have 6 cats, too. Keep you busy, don't they? lol! But they are so much fun and give me so much back I wouldn't get rid of one of them!

Try Mimi litter available for about $4.73 at Walmart for 4 lbs. It sounds impossible but you can get away with 1 bag per cat per month. That would be roughly $30 a month for 6 cats, assuming you have 3 llitter pans you'd change them after 2 weeks. No more soiled litter stinking up your garage. Ask you do is scoop out the solid waste, and stir up the urine from the bottom so the crystals cab absorb it. It's simple, and really cuts down odors in your home too.

Pets Pet OdorsFebruary 11, 2010
🎂
🌻
📓