Using Perfume as Air Freshener

Category Odors
In addition to using it to freshen ourselves, perfume can provide a delightful scent when used as an air freshener. This is a page about using perfume as air freshener.

When I get a bottle of cologne that is not to my liking, I spray the linens with. When company is coming for a special added touch to the bathroom, I spray the sides of the roll of toilet paper. The scent lasts the entire roll and is delightful when you enter the bathroom, not just some old smelly over the counter deodorant. I hate to waste anything and I believe this is putting the perfume to good use.

By Elaine D. from Niles, IL

Get too many perfumes for your birthday? Was that last "blind buy" a nightmare? Use your unwanted fragrances as room fresheners. Perfume is much more concentrated than room deodorizers, so a little squirt will do. And most perfumes smell good sprayed into the air, because they aren't reacting with body chemistry.

By joan pecsek from Chesapeake, VA

Put a perfume sample from a magazine inside your toilet paper roll before you put the toilet paper on the roller. Every time you roll off, you will have a nice smell.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMay 5, 2014
🐛
😷
🌻
😎
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Using-Perfume-as-Air-Freshener.html