Recycled Candle Wax Air Freshener
February 10, 2012
Use candle wax scraps to make an air freshener.
Approximate Time: About one hour
- melted wax from burned candles
- wax or parchment paper
- Pam spray to spray on wax paper
- cookie cutter
- something to make a small hole
- ribbon, optional
This craft is not for children.
- Melt scented candle wax. I use a glass container set into my candle warmer.
- Spray a sheet of wax or parchment paper with Pam or equivalent.
- Carefully pour hot melted candle wax onto wax or parchment paper.
- Use cookie cutter to cut out the design.
- At this point the wax will be similar to cookie dough and be able to be removed from around the design. **Caution, you are working with warm wax**.
- Use a toothpick to make a hole if you are going to hang it from a ribbon on shower rings.
- Otherwise, leave on wax paper until hardened and ready to place on a plate.
You room will smell so nice from the scented candle wax.
By Sandy from San Jose, CA
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.