Dryer Sheets For Garbage Odor

I put a scented fabric softener sheet under every trash bag and inside of the bag, too, for the trashcans in my house. It seems to really help not only the trashcans by absorbing odors but seems to freshen the air in the room too!

By julrobs from North Augusta, SC

Do you cut them and only use part? Although I am sure it keeps the trash from smelling so much, it doesn't seem very "thrifty" to me.

I do this too, also cut them into small pieces and pop into the dust cup of my vacuum cleaner. A "scenter". Also toss one under the kitchen sink for a good smell amongst the things you keep under your sink. Considering you would not pick an ickly smelling one for your clothes, you have a pleasant one so that other scents won't be confusing.

I hate nothing worse than walking into a house where each room has a different scent. Like a bad litter box, can't figure out what is supposed to be covered?

Great idea! Am going to do that from now on.

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMay 24, 2011
📓
🎂
🌻