"Christmas In The City" Parade Float Ideas

I am a police sergeant in West Virginia and run a youth group of about 30 high school kids who want to go into law enforcement. We are going to march in the Christmas parade this year and for the first time they are allowing floats. We have decided to try to build the float, however I don't have the first clue as to what I'm doing. My first thought is to try to get some ideas of what to have on the float. The actual theme is "Christmas In The City", but I would like to incorporate the police department into the theme as well.

By Kendra

Sounds like fun! There is the old according tissue flowers, or cut squares of tissue paper in red end green put on the end of a pencil and glue it to cardboard tie it to a trailer put your city emblem in the middle. Would so love to see it Please post a picture.

Anonymous

I would use a trailer then at the tongue part that you pull , make it look like a police station only cover it with white snow and white lights you can buy foam boards at Lowes and have someone paint your scene on them they are light weight .the police station always gives to toys for tots incorporate this in your float ! Don't forget to add your Station name and Logo .

Holidays and Parties Parties Outdoor Parade FloatOctober 14, 2010
💘
🍀