Christmas Decorating Ideas for Office Door

I am looking for ideas for how to decorate an office door.

By janie from TX

Answers

Best Answer

Cover with wrapping paper and put a long ribbon down one side a few inches from its edge and then one across the top a few inches below the frame. Add a large bow or Christmas pick where the ribbons meet and put a large tag with the worker's names in that office.

Make a 3-D image of a flower pot and staple some poinsettias with stems in it and cover with foil paper so the staples cannot be seen. Add a big bow with streamer and frame the door with evergreen garland or matching ribbon. The flowerpot could be attached with quality packaging tape. You could also add a name tag with coworker's names

OR add a battery operated string of lights around the window if the door has one and some garland intertwined.

OR, on a door with a window, put some poinsettias around the window frame and a live poinsettia across the room centering it in the middle of the window so it looks like it's sitting in a picture frame.

Best Answer

Make little wreaths from old CD's. Personalise each one and add people's names to hang on each door.

Monique :)

Best Answer

I would take wide ribbon, use a tack to attach to the top of the door, string 2 strips down the door and tack at the bottom (if you can get to the bottom (use double stick tape if not). Then two strips across the door, tacks again out of sight. Make it look like a gift wrapped package with a big bow somewhere on the door.

Best Answer

A wreath is always a nice way to decorate a door. There are many different ones available. Another way is to cover the door with gift wrapping paper. 2 options here: either use a patterned paper and leave it at that. Or use a solid color and add ribbons and a large bow. You could also attach ribbons as someone before me described, then hang stuffed stockings (one or more) on the door. A life-size picture of Santa or a Christmas tree would be pretty.

Whatever you decide, Merry Christmas!

Answer this Question

3 More Questions

I am looking for an idea to decorate my office door and the theme is a Christmas movie. Any ideas?

By Sharon

Answers

Best Answer

Try using old DVDs of Christmas movies and attach all over your door.

Best Answer

You could decorate with one or more Christmas movie posters.

I searched for "Miracle on 34th Street" and there were two (the original and the most recent version) for about $10.00 each.

Answer this Question

I need ideas on decorating an office door for Christmas, with a Harley theme. I am looking for something to really get everyone's attention.

By Ann L

Answers

Best Answer

Do a Harley with Santa on it, but have the handlebars be 3D and come out of the door with stuffed white gloves attached as Santa's hands. Make arms of red felt, stuffed and attached to the gloves. These gloved arms would also be coming out of the door.

Answer this Question

Each year we decorate our office doors in the law firm where I work. I cant come up with anything this year. Any ideas? Something funny or cute would be nice.

Decorations IndoorDecember 5, 2012
🎉
😷
Sub-Categories
AdviceBaking TipsBooksBoxing DayBudgetCardsCharitiesChristmas RecipesCleaningCooking TipsCraftsDecorationsDietingGamesGift WrappingGiftsHelpful HintsHosting TipsLinksMiscellaneousMy Frugal HolidayOrganizationParentingPartiesPhotosPlanningSanta TipsShoppingStocking StuffersTraditionsTravel
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf82001777.tip.html