Plastic Canvas Christmas Stars
A package of 10 plastic cross stitch star patterns cost me about $2. I was given a bunch of yarn and I made up my own patterns. I did all ten at once.
Approximate Time: 4-5 hours
- plastic cross stitch pattern/backing
- crochet/cross stitch needle
- Thread the crochet/cross stitch needle with the yarn as you would a regular needle and thread. Knot at the end.
- Come up the plastic backing from behind where you want to begin and thread all or most of the holes any way you like.
- You can skip holes and simply cover like a pattern as you see in the photo.
- You can also take care to cover all the plastic very carefully if you wish.
- When you run out of yarn, thread some more and begin where you left off.
By Carly from Lynnwood, WA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 23, 2017 at 5:27:23 PM on 10.0.0.173 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us