Plastic Canvas Christmas Stars

A package of 10 plastic cross stitch star patterns cost me about $2. I was given a bunch of yarn and I made up my own patterns. I did all ten at once.

Approximate Time: 4-5 hours

• plastic cross stitch pattern/backing
  • crochet/cross stitch needle
  • yarn

1. Thread the crochet/cross stitch needle with the yarn as you would a regular needle and thread. Knot at the end.
  2. Come up the plastic backing from behind where you want to begin and thread all or most of the holes any way you like.
  3. You can skip holes and simply cover like a pattern as you see in the photo.
  4. You can also take care to cover all the plastic very carefully if you wish.
  5. When you run out of yarn, thread some more and begin where you left off.

By Carly from Lynnwood, WA

Plastic Canvas Craft Ideas
Plastic Canvas Craft Ideas
Crafts Needlework Plastic Canvas CraftsDecember 11, 2009
Making Plastic Canvas Christmas Ornaments
Plastic Canvas Angel
Plastic Canvas Angel Patterns