Making a Plastic Canvas Doll House

Plastic canvas is quite easy to work with and is a good medium for creating one of a kind doll houses. This is a page about making a plastic canvas doll house.

I am looking for free directions on how to make a small church out of plastic canvas and I need it for this weekend. I want this church to sit on a birthday cake for our pastor. I will be using the canvas and white yarn, but I need a pattern I can print off on my computer. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks.

By Janet W

Answers

http://www.free  509&cat_id=1

It's ready to download. If you can't get it to work, contact me and I will email it to you. Good luck!

Looks like that was a link to a bunch of crap I don't want and you probably don't either. Sorry, I jumped the gun a bit. But, keep trying google for really free ones. I will too. I can at least send you a shot of one.

If you can't find one, try a GingerBread House pattern.

Try freepatterns.com

not free

Anonymous

You xan use the pattern for a large church with 10 mesh and it will come out small.

I'm sorry but we don't have a way to do that. Most local libraries have printers available, sometimes for no additional charge.

Good luck.

How do I add an opening door to my doll house?

By Cheri from Puyallup, WA

Crafts Needlework Plastic Canvas CraftsJuly 14, 2013
📓
🎂
🌻