Making Top Hat Table Decorations
This inexpensive decoration can be made so eloquently, you can use it now and thru the winter months. These look like the top hats you'd see on old Christmas movies.
Total Time: 25 minutes once paint has dried (paint dry time @24 hrs)
Yield: 7 for $9.00
- 7 tall food storage container
- 7 round cardboard from pizzas
- 2 black spray paint
- 7 decorations
- 2 glue gun and glue sticks
- Cut out cardboard to a size that fits well with container. Spray the food containers and round pieces and cardboard. (I would allow at least 24 hours to dry.)
- Glue the painted containers as close to center of cardboard as you can.
- Glue on decorations.
CommentsRead More Comments
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.